Sunday, February 8, 2009

My future,my happiness,my responsibility

"You are the only one who can make you happy." We have all heard that so many times in our lives. That is right. I am the one who can may my happy. I think I use many time on other boys or girls thing. Something is not very importance,just piece. I hope empower myself to help other who indeed need my help. I ignore myself many times,it is not good. I want to take more attention on myself,add my ability,so I can reply really and truly value for my parents,friends.

Some bad things,for example,learning and good mood,I am not did it very good,it is my responsibility. I need change it. If I can not enter a good company or good unit,is my responsibility.

Earn a love and respect through small,daily,ordinary acts,not through fame or spectacular. It is good guide. I ask myself whether my family,friend will be able to speak of me in that same way.

No comments: