Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What job is good job for me?

I found my job for a short time. Most student begin form October,last year,but I true start to find my job form this month. A company call me,and tell me they hope to offer a job for me,but I
reject. Now I continue seek some information, to sit some examination,sometime is China Post,or
Tobacco company,and so on. I am very like to be a teacher. Last year,my brother and his wife said it is not good job,so I turn to try other job. China goverment change old policy,give primary school teacher and junior high school teacher more money. So high school teacher pay scale is not any change. I want to be a high school teacher,so if,my pay is low. This is the whole point. Next days I will try some school,I like it,maybe,it is my good job,be cut out for it. Many friends said I am very looks like a teacher.

No comments: